Save2FTP is a free software application from the Backup & Restore subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2008-09-21. The program can be installed on Win98, WinME, WinXP, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, Windows2003.
Save2FTP is an easy-to-use FREEWARE utility intended for automatically
backing up your important data to remote FTP servers. It will help you to organize your backups and
schedule automatic backups. Save2FTP also features an intuitive user interface making even the
most advanced features easily accessible for beginners and professionals. It is designed to fit all
- Supports inclusion and exclusion of files by wildcard mask as well as by
exact file name.
- Detailed logs of all backup operations.
- Intuitive user interface for beginners and advanced options for experts.
- Has its own scheduler supporting unattended auto-backup and scheduling of
any specific time or date, day of the week or month.
- Allows you to create incremental backups so you only need to backup files
that have changed.
- Supports FTP, all types of LAN and UNC file path names (Network folders).
- Folders can be auto created for every backup. A maximum backup versions
number can be set (the oldest backup versions will be deleted).
- Can notify a user through email when backup operations have finished.
- Can store multiple folders (even from different computers) in one FTP
- External applications can be started before or after task execution.
- Source folders can be monitored, so tasks can be automatically started
after a source folder has changed.
Save2FTP (version 1.6) has a file size of 1.35 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 124 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.